How to Configure WVC54GC with a Belkin Router.
- The Linksys camera's Default IP Address is 192.168.1.115.
- The Belkin Router's Default IP Address is 192.168.2.1
- First, connect a computer to the camera with an Ethernet cable.
- Assign a Static IP Address to the computer : 192.168.1.10
- The Subnet Mask should be 255.255.255.0
- Default Gateway is not necessary.
- Open Internet Explorer, in the Address Bar type 192.168.1.115
- The Username and passwod is admin.
- On the setup page of the camera, click Setup.
- Change the IP Address to 192.168.2.115 [ from 192.168.1.115 ].
- In the Gateway, type the IP Address of the Belkin router [18.104.22.168].
- In the Wireless settings, put the SSID and security Exactly similar to that of the Belkin router.
- Network Type : Infrastructure. Save Settings. Remove the static IP from the computer.
- Powercycle the network. Port 1024 needs to be forwarded on the Belkin router.
It should work. :)