All-in-one Internet-sharing Router, 4-port Switch, and 54Mbps Wireless-G (802.11g) Access Point
- Shares a single Internet connection and other resources with Ethernet wired and Wireless-G and -B devices
- Push button setup feature makes wireless configuration secure and simple
- High security: TKIP and AES encryption, wireless MAC address filtering, powerful SPI firewall
How to connect 54GLwith Digiweb in Ireland.
- Connect the computer to any 1 of the 4 ports on the router.
- Reset the router for 10 seconds. The reset button is located at theback side of the router.
- The Powerlight on the router starts flashing. Turn the router OFF & turn the modem OFF.
- Turn the Modem ON first. Wait for 10 seconds. Turn the router ON.
- Try Internet from the computer connected to the router.
- You should be able to go online. If you are not abble to go online, Check the following :
- The computer is not assigned a Static IP Address. If it is, change the setting to Obtain IP Address Automatically.
- Also check the DNS is assigned to Obtain Automatically.
- The connection is done properly.
- To open the Setup page, the default IP Address is : 192.168.1.1
- The default password is admin.
- This process applies to all Linksys routers like WRT54G, WRT54GR, WRT54GC, WRT54GL, WRT54GS, WRT100, WRT150N, WRT160N, WRT300N, WRT310N, WRT330N, WRT350N, WRT600N, WRT610N etc