- Connect a computer to WRT150N to any of the 4 ports.
- Most of the times DU doesnt provide a modem cause its not required.
- There is a Ethernet [Cat5] cable that should be connected straight to WRT150N.
- Reset WRT150N for 20 seconds. The reset button is at the rear side of the router.
- Turn OFF the WRT150N. Power it ON after 5 seconds.
- Try Internet from the Computer connected to the router.
- You should be able to go online. You can change the name of the Wireless Network.
- Click on Wiereless Tab and configure the wireless settings there.
- This process applies to all Linksys routers like WRT54G, WRT54GR, WRT54GC, WRT54GL, WRT54GS, WRT100, WRT150N, WRT160N, WRT300N, WRT310N, WRT330N, WRT350N, WRT600N, WRT610N etc.
WRT150N with DU in U.A.E.
How to configure WRT150N in U.A.E with the ISP DU.