What do i do ?
- Right click wireless connection icon
- Click on view available wireless network
- Than click on change advance settings inte left(SP2) or Advance(SP1)
- Click the second TAB on the top [Wireless networks]
- Clear preffered networks. Click on ADD below preffered network box.
- Put in the details for the titles mentioned below
- Network Name (SSID) : Put in your wireless network name
- Data Encryption should be check
- Network Authentication(Shared mode) should be unchecked
- Uncheck the box "The key is provideded for me automatically" and put the network key and confirm it.
- Check Enable IEEE 802.1x
- Now uncheck Authenticate as Computer when computer info is available
- Now uncheck Authenticate as as guest when user or Computer when computer info is unavailable
- Uncheck Enable IEEE 802.1x
- Click OK. Restart the computer. Should start working.
Also if you change the wireless security to WPA2 Personal, the chances of getting the same error are minimal.