Firmware 1.00.10 released for WAG160N.
Firmware fixes :
- HNAP: FW writes settings back to flash when doing HNAP Getxxx.
- Outbound SIP call dropped in 25 seconds at sipphone.com, CBO, SIP.
- Web administrator username should be case insensitive, CBO, username
- HNAP SetMACFilter2: FW allows a multicast MAC address FF:0B:DC:6F:FE:01, CBO, HNAP Hnap wireless channel issue
- HNAP SetMACFilter2: FW allows duplicated MAC addresses, CBO, HNAP
- HNAP SetWlanRadioSettings: FW returned "ERROR_BAD_WIDTH" when setting channel bandwidth 40, CBO, HNAP
- HNAP SetRouterSettings: FW should not check remote management port if remote management is disabled, CBO, HNAP
- HNAP SetWanSettings: FW allows a broadcast gateway address 220.127.116.11, CBO, HNAP
- HNAP SetWanSettings: FW accepts blank PPPoE username with non-blank password, CBO, HNAP
- 10. DUT should be in WPA2-Mixed mode after WPA/WPA2 configuration by setup wizard, CBO, Setup Wizard
Click here to download the firmware